SENSAT FOR ENGINEERING/DESIGN
Use the real site environment to make better design decisions
Learn how engineers and designers are using Sensat for:
- Design clashes
- Environment measurements
- Line of sight assessments
01 DESIGN CLASHES
Detect design clashes with the real world
- Layer your designs over an up-to-date site environment to check for practical clashes.
- You can collaborate with other designers with unlimited access.
"I pay Sensat for cost certainty. And it doesn’t matter because the cost of reworks and mistakes would far exceed the initial investment. It’s much better to mitigate those risks by having better information earlier on."
Thomas Whiting, Managing Director at Amodal
02 ENVIRONEMENT MEASUREMENTS
Take accurate site measurements without going on-site
- The platform allows you to take different measurements to detect relationships between landmarks.
- No extra skills or tools are required to get started with Sensat, you just need a computer and an internet connection.
"Thanks to Sensat, our teams were able to easily access and visualise an accurate and up-to-date 3D model of the site, with the addition of overlaying National Grid’s existing LiDAR data for its assets. This kept our workers safe and off-site whilst speeding up the project."
Ali Khan, Senior investment engineer at National Grid
03 LINE OF SIGHT ASSESSMENTS
Evaluate how your designs impact the real environment
- With the zooming functionality, you can check out lines of sight from every angle to assess your design impact on the real environment.
- With unlimited data, you can layer different design options to assess the impact on lines of sight.
The best decisions are made together
Power the decisions that make your Infrastructure a reality.