Do you use accurate, up-to-date data to inform your project decisions? In this short paper learn how to stay one step ahead of the competition by harnessing data throughout the construction lifecycle.
What you'll learn
- Why data is important: The importance of embracing digital and data-led transformation and why it should be at the top of every business leaders’ objectives.
- Data's value across the project lifecycle: The importance of data across all design, build and operation stages.
- What data you should be procuring: The questions you should be asking when considering accuracy level and what data capture method to use.
- How you should be collecting data: The use of drones to achieve greater levels of spatial accuracy, keep on-site workers safe and monitor complex sites.
- Introducing common visualisation: Visualise data in one platform so that all stakeholders can be working on the most up-to-date information to create a holistic project overview.