No matter how civil infrastructure survey data is captured, it still needs to be made accessible, and visualised in such a way that makes it useful and understandable—while also layering and integrating with other data and systems.
Catch up on the third webinar in our data-led future series, ‘Data accessibility, visualisation & integration’, to discover how, with a common visualisation environment, not only can you access and visualise all your data in one place in order to navigate a digital replica of your infrastructure project, but can generate valuable insights to make decisions.
What you'll learn
- Managing disparate data
- A common visualisation environment
- Data accessibility and visualisation
- Data collaboration
- Data integration
- Speaker Q&A
- James Dean, CEO and Co-founder, Sensat
- Harry Atkinson, Chief Data Officer and Co-founder, Sensat
- James Fricker, Managing Director, Sensat