Learn how project managers are using Sensat for:
- Tracking project progress
- Task coordination
- Organising work
01 TRACKING PROJECT PROGRESS
Keep projects on schedule by monitoring project progress
- See the project being built with the timeline function so you can assess progress over time and compare it with the building plans.
- Update your Schedule of Works with a view on on-site bottlenecks and project progress in mind.
"The ability to both accurately scan the site, and confidently pull together lots of disparate data into one single platform, is amazingly powerful. The speed of iteration really helps for quicker incident response, more efficient handover processes, and better clash detection to reduce contingency costs. It’s been an invaluable resource when thinking through phasing."
David Walters, Project Director at British Land
02 TASK COORDINATION
Drive efficient collaboration & communication between all team members
- Add comments to the site to highlight points of interest to team members to maintain seamless coordination whether you're onsite or remote.
- Coordinate tasks by starting conversations on specific site points with markups.
“Over 100 colleagues are now accessing up to date information remotely via Sensat’s visualisation platform.”
Jim Bushell, Survey and Monitoring Manager at MSVG
03 ORGANISING WORK
Keep a site overview that works for you
- Organise data in folders to streamline different workflows or teams.
- Create project level discussions with detailed information on specific site locations.
"Despite the tight programme and budget, Sensat worked collaboratively with both Osborne and Arcadis to get an agreed scope in place, mobilise on site quickly and safely and provide a cost-effective solution to meet our client's needs."
Beckie Mayne-Evans, Development Manager at Osborne
See Sensat in action
Better data. Accurate pricing. More innovative solutions.