Share your view
Using the viewpoint tool
The viewpoint tool allows you to create a link to share the current view of your project with your team members.
1. Select the viewpoint icon on the left-hand toolbar.
2. Click COPY in the pop-up box.
3. The link can then be shared with anyone with access to the project.
4. To access the link a user will be taken to exactly the same view as you, allowing you to discuss particular aspects of the site knowing you are looking at the same thing. You can also use this link yourself to refind certain features at a future date.
N.B. If the user is not logged in, they will first have to log in to access the link.
Share your view of markups
Share your markups and current viewpoint with your team to power communication in context.
1. Navigate to or create your desired markup and click on Share item.
2. In the pop-up window, enter the email addresses of the team members you would like to share your markup with and enter a message if required.
3. Click Share to share your markup
4. Alternatively, click Copy link to share a link with a team member outside of the platform
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
We’re here for you....
See Sensat in action
Better data. Accurate pricing. More innovative solutions.