Measure: volumetric measurements
The cut and fill tool allows you to take a volumetric measurement (showing both the cut volume and the fill volume) for a selected zone within your project.
Top tip: Use this tool for measuring stockpiles as part of earthworks management.
- Select the cut and fill icon in the left-hand toolbar.
- Navigate to the desired area of your project.
- Single-click to generate the first point
- Move the cursor to the subsequent points of the polygon you wish to generate and single-click to generate the points
- Double-click on the last point to finalise your cut and fill profile, a flat level plane will be created.
- The difference between the cut volume and the fill volume and the elevation of the cut and fill plane will be saved as a post in the Uploads and Markups panel.
Measure: cross sectional profiles
Take a cross-sectional height profile measurement across a selected distance within your project.
Measure: heights of any point on site
Measure the elevation, height and vertical incline degree between selected points within your project.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
We’re here for you....
The best decisions are made together
Power the decisions that make your Infrastructure a reality.