Measure: volumetric measurements
The cut and fill tool allows you to take a volumetric measurement (showing both the cut volume and the fill volume) for a selected zone within your project.
Top tip: Use this tool for measuring stockpiles as part of earthworks management.
- Select the cut and fill icon in the left-hand toolbar.
- Navigate to the desired area of your project.
- Single-click to generate the first point, then unclick.
- Move the cursor to the subsequent points of the polygon you wish to generate.
- Double-click on the last point to finalise your cut and fill profile of the selected polygon.
- The overall volume, the cut volume and the fill volume will be saved as a post in the Uploads and Markups panel.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
We’re here for you....
See Sensat in action
Better data. Accurate pricing. More innovative solutions.