Cropping your project
The crop tool allows you to crop a section of your project into a separate file while maintaining the state of your overall Sensat project. The cropped file can be downloaded and used to create a new project in Sensat or used in other applications.
1. Select the crop icon on the left-hand toolbar.
2. Click on the map to start a crop box of the desired area you want to extract and click again to complete your selection.
3. You will be given the option to rename your crop before it is saved to the Uploads and Markups panel.
4. Click the Crop button in the CROP POINTCLOUD pop-up on the bottom right-hand side of the screen to generate your crop file.
5. Your file will be saved in the cropped files folder of the Uploads and Markups panel for downloading.
6. View your CROPPED FILES folder in the Uploads and Markups panel for downloading. The most recent crop will be found at the bottom of the list.
Viewpoints: share a viewpoint
Share your viewpoint and markups.
Markup: areas and zones
Measure area and highlight any significant zones within your project site.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
We’re here for you....
The best decisions are made together
Power the decisions that make your Infrastructure a reality.