Assign dates to markups
The timeline now allows you to plot markups against time. You can now use markups to support project planning by setting their start and end dates. Markups will appear on the timeline.
1. On creating a new markup it will automatically be given a start and end date 7 days apart based on the time range you have selected in the timeline under Timeline dates.
2. These dates will act as a filter for where on the timeline the markups will be visible.
3. New start and end dates can be selected using the date picker.
4. Markups can also be set without an end date. This means they will continue to appear over time. This might be useful when adding assets to Sensat that will continue to be useful markers throughout the project.
5. Once markups have timeline dates they will be filtered from the canvas in line with the selected time range tab.
6. If you want to see all the content on the canvas or uploads/markups panel you can deselect the timeline by clicking on the currently selected tab on the timeline or by clicking the View all dates button in the uploads/markups panel.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
We’re here for you....
See Sensat in action
Better data. Accurate pricing. More innovative solutions.