Navigating from a first person perspective
To navigate from a first person perspective using Look around mode:
1. Click on the Look around button located on the bottom right-hand side of your project; or
2. Use the keyboard shortcut ‘c’.
To navigate in Look around mode:
Using your mouse:
- Click and drag to rotate
- Scroll to zoom in and out
- Double-click on a location to centre and zoom in.
Using your keyboard:
- Use the WASD or arrow keys to move horizontally in translation (at a fixed height)
- Use the RF keys to move up and down (at a fixed point)
- Press the +/- keys to zoom in and out
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
We’re here for you....
The best decisions are made together
Power the decisions that make your Infrastructure a reality.