Adding your uploads and markups to folders in the Uploads / Markups panel allows you to keep your project organised and curated to your liking. It also allows you to easily hide a group of uploads or markups with one click making it quick and easy to view only the aspects of the project that you are interested in.
2. Click on the Select button in the panel options.
3. Selection boxes will appear beside each of the uploads or markups.
4. Select the items you would like to be grouped into a folder and click on the New folder button.
5. The newly created folder will appear in the panel. It can be renamed to reflect its contents.
N.B. Some things to note when creating folders:
- Folders can contain uploads or markups but they cannot contain both.
- If you add your private markups to a project level folder the markups will become project level too and so viewable by your colleagues.
- Folders created with only your personal markups will be personal to you.
- There are no restrictions on who can create folders with content at the project level.
Drag and drop the required item into a folder, from one folder to another, or outside of folders.
Deleting a folder
1. First, empty the folder of all its items.
2. Click the delete folder button.
Hide or unhide any upload / markup within a folder by clicking on/off the Hide button.
Hide or unhide all uploads / markups at the folder level by clicking on/off the Hide button.
N.B. In order to be able to hide or unhide all uploads/markups at the folder level, all uploads/markups must be unhidden before they are moved into a folder.